- 16-20 leaves cabbage
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage, ground
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil cabbage leaves 2 minutes; drain.
- In large bowl, combine 1 cup cooked rice, milk, onion, ground beef, salt, and pepper. Place about 1/4 cup of meat mixture in center of each cabbage leaf, and roll up, tucking in ends. Place rolls in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over cabbage rolls.
- Cover, and cook on Low 8 to 9 hours.