- 6 large tomatoes, cut into slices or wedges
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 c. olive or canola oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. minced fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 TBS fresh thyme or 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- Place tomatoes and onions in a shallow serving bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, parsley, garlic, salt, thyme, and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour over tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight