- 1 (3 oz.) package ramen noodle pasta, crushed
- 1 TBS peanut oil**
- 1/2 c. sunflower seeds
- 1/2 c. pine nuts
- 3 c. shredded bok choy
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 c. diced, cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 (5 oz.) can water chestnuts, drained
- 12 pods snow peas
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. rice vinegar
- 1 TBS soy sauce
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, mix the noodles, sunflower seeds, and pine nuts with the peanut oil until evenly coated. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes in the oven, stirring occasionally, until evenly toasted. Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
- In a large bowl toss together the noodle mixture, bok choy, green onions, chicken, water chestnuts, and snow peas.
- Prepare the dressing by blending the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over salad, and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until chilled.
** you can substitute canola or vegetable oil if you prefer