- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (low sodium works great)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the orange juice with the orange zest, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the orange mixture. Place wings in bag and toss to coat. Marinade in your refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place wings on two large baking sheets, arranging the wings in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the wings over and baste them with the reserved orange mixture. Cook until just done, about 10 minutes longer.