The most wonderful potatoes you will ever eat!!!! And if I don't have red potatoes handy, I substitute russet or Yukon gold. No green onions? You can omit those too....but I wouldn't if you have them!!!
- 4 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup olive or canola oil, divided
- 16 unpeeled cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, 1 tablespoon of oil, garlic, rosemary and salt. Pour into two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar, pepper and remaining oil until smooth. Squeeze roasted garlic into vinegar mixture (discard skins). Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Sprinkle with onions.