Because I felt like baking today!!
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1 1/4 c flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c flaked coconut
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and coconut extract; mix well and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Mix lightly. Add flour mix slowly to the creamed mixture. Mix until just combined
- Stir in chocolate chips and coconut.
- Drop by rounded TBS onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.