Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chipotle Rib Rub

If you prefer a dry rub for your ribs, with a sweet and spicy kick, this rub is for you!

Ingredients

  • 2 tsp granulated onion (or onion powder)
  • 1 tsp granulated garlic (or garlic powder)
  • 2 TBS chipotle powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/3 c brown sugar
  • 2 lbs. pork spareribs 
Directions
  1. Preheat grill for low heat
  2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.  Blend with a fork.
  3. Rub spice mixture on the spareribs and refrigerate for 10-15 min.
  4. Lightly oil grill grate and arrange ribs on grate.  Allow ribs to slow roast, preferably, for maximum tenderness.
We like to put these in the smoker for a couple of hours, but if you don't have one, you can also slow roast these in the oven for 2-3 hours at 200 degrees to have them fall apart tender!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom drop comments, but i did some searching and wound
up here "Chipotle Rib Rub". And I actually
do have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be simply me or does it give the impression like some of the remarks look like they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I would like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of the complete urls of your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Feel free to visit my site: http://startaidea.info/blogs/v...

Anonymous said...

paphos car hire excess insurance companies offer these for
European cover approx?

Feel free to visit my website car Hire Paphos airport compare

Anonymous said...

Hi there colleagues, good article and good urging commented
here, I am actually enjoying by these.

My webpage blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of info on your
site. Im really impressed by it.
Hello there, You have performed a fantastic job.
I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

Feel free to surf to my web site ... http://nlp-wiki.org/wiki/User:Delia21W

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a great deal to know about this issue. I love all the points you have made.

Here is my web blog Pure White Kidney Bean Extract

Anonymous said...

I really like reading a post that will make people think.
Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

My web-site: Rejuvenex info

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most important info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is great, the articles is really great :
D. Good job, cheers

Here is my web blog: muscle x

Anonymous said...

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious paragraph
on building up new blog.

Feel free to visit my blog :: Be your own boss

Anonymous said...

Thanks for any other fantastic post. Where else
may anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect means of
writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the look
for such information.

Here is my web blog: Green coffee diet

Anonymous said...

Very soon this web site will be famous amid all blog visitors, due to it's fastidious content

Have a look at my web blog; Rejuvenex review