- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup buttermilk Oil, for frying
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- Bundle about 5 green beans by tying in the center with a green onion strip. Combine house seasoning and flour. Dip green beans in buttermilk and roll into flour mixture.
- In a deep frying pan or Dutch oven, fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
**House Seasoning - Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.