- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 TBS dried basil
- 2 lbs lean pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes**
- (1) 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- (1) 28 oz. can pumpkin puree
- (1) 14.5 oz. can vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup white zinfandel
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 5 Yukon gold potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups fresh green beans, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cinnamon stick
- HEAT olive oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook for 1 minute or until onion is tender. Add pork; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add tomatoes with juice, pumpkin, broth, wine, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- ADD potatoes, green beans and cinnamon stick. Cover; cook over low heat for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Remove cinnamon stick before serving.