- 1 cup warm milk (70-80 degrees)
- 1 egg
- 2 TBS butter, softened
- 1/4 c. dried minced onion
- 2TBS sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 TBS dried parsley flakes
- 3 1/2 c. bread flour
- 2 tsp. active dry yeast
- In a bread machine pan, place wet ingredients in the bottom, then dry ingredients, leaving yeast for last (if you're new to bread machines, you'll need to make a well of your dry ingredients and place the yeast in the well).
- Select basic bread setting. Choose a crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions - check your dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 TBS water or flour if needed.