- 2 1/4 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 TBS snipped fresh or dried chives
- 1 TBS brown sugar
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 tsp snipped fresh rosemary or pinch dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Place carrots and water in a saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat for 8-9 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons cooking liquid. Transfer carrots to a serving bowl and keep warm.
- In the same pan, combine chives, brown sugar, bouillon, rosemary, pepper and reserved cooking liquid. Bring to a boil; stir until bouillon is dissolved. Pour over the carrots and toss to coat.