- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 (8 oz.) package sliced white mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced - optional
- 1 TBS soy sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the sesame oil in skillet over medium low heat; add the mushrooms; cook and stir until the mushrooms have softened and released their liquid, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger; continue to cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour in the soy sauce; cook the mushrooms in the soy sauce until the liquid has evaporated, about 4 minutes.