This will probably be my last post for awhile. My family and I have made the big decision to move out of state, and I may not have computer access for awhile. Isn't that just horrendous?! So I've decided to share my kids new favorite summer treat that is much healthier than regular breaded and fried nuggets.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 1/2 cups rice crisp cereal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika*
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt*
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder*
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder*
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 TBS butter, melted
- 1/4 c reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- In shallow dish combine egg whites and water. On large sheet of wax paper combine rice crisp cereal, paprika, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Dip chicken pieces into egg white mixture, coating all sides. Roll in cereal mixture. Place in single layer on ungreased baking sheet. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 450°F about 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Serve warm with salad dressing as dipping sauce.