Because summer time means burgers, and we all need a change of pace sometimes!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c teriyaki marinade sauce
- 1 (3 oz) can French-fried onions
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, teriyaki marinade Form the mixture into 4 patties and let marinade for 3 hours.
- Add French fried-onions to top of burgers.
- Lightly oil the grilling surface, and place patties on the preheated grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Top with cheese, and serve on hamburger buns.