yep, it's a frosting day today - but a friend of mine asked me to share, and what type of friend would I be if I didn't?!
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat cream cheese, butter or margarine, orange peel, and orange juice until creamy. Beat in confectioner's sugar until blended and smooth.
- Let icing set 1 to 2 hours. Refrigerate in an airtight container with waxed paper between layers up to 1 week.